Thursday 2 April 2015

Newbie

Hey, so I’m about three weeks from starting my A-level exams and I know that I really should be studying but I just started to re-read Clockwork Angel (Book 1 – The Infernal Devices) by Cassandra Clare and I cant put it down. I literally found myself reading for a solid 4 hours yesterday and didn't even realise until I looked at a clock. Has anyone else ever done that? Got so engrossed and lost in a really great book that you almost seem to lose all sense of reality?

Anyway, this post was supposed to be a bit about my blog (I've never actually blogged before if you can’t already tell) but I kinda got sidetracked, sorry! So, as I said this is my first blog and, if you cant tell from the title, its going to be mainly a book review blog but there may be a few random bits about my life if anything interesting happens, unlikely though that is :)

I hope you like my blog and any comments or ideas on how I can make it better would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment